- A limit of two papers for each regular registration.
- A limit of one paper for each student registration.
- 100USD additional charge per extra page.
- At least one author must register by the early registration deadline for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Regular registrations include a ticket to the banquet.
- Student registrations do not include a ticket to the banquet but one may be added to your registration as a companion ticket.
- Companion tickets for the banquet are available at registration for 75USD each.
How to Register (Online registration is closed. Please register on site.)
A secretary will handle your registration and payment as follows. All questions and requests should be sent to the secretary (nafips2009_at_gmail_dot_com).
- Fill in and submit the Online Registration Form (closed).
- An invoice is sent to you via E-mail by the secretary. Please confirm the invoice and make your payment through PayPal. An instruction will be sent together with the invoice. A proof of payment will be issued from PayPal as a result of completing your payment. If you are a student and are registering as a student, you need to send a proof of your student status (e.g., a scanned image of your student ID, a letter from your university, etc.) to the secretary (nafips2009_at_gmail_dot_com).
- A conference receipt will be sent to you via E-mail after your payment is confirmed. This confirms your paid registration.
Trouble with or do not wish to use PayPal? We may be able to arrange payment via other remittance methods such as mailing and wiring. Please send such a request to the secretary (nafips2009_at_gmail_dot_com).
Any questions about registration should be sent via E-mail to the secretary (nafips2009_at_gmail_dot_com).
Please register separately for the tutorial by Professor Madan Gupta if you are interested in participating.
- More information about the tutorial
- Online registration for the tutorial is closed.